1/16/2014

It's official: We're health insurance free!

Effective January 1, 2014, we decided to drop our newly high priced health insurance ($1100 per month as opposed to our previous cost of $440 per month).

We are now with a Christian sharing program: http://samaritanministries.org/

If you use my blog and decide to go with this ministry as well, please let Samaritan know so that we can get credit. Send me a comment if you need to know my name.

Read previous posts for more information about health sharing programs and health insurance options by clicking on the Health Insurance label.  Scroll down to find labels.

2 comments:

Benjamin Bryan said...

Congratulations! I'm jealous. My rates are still less expensive than Samaritan so I'll stick with my employer's plan for now.

But my employer is making me submit to biometric testing and if I don't pass I have to agree to an action plan to keep my current rates.

vi mom said...

If you have any problems after the testing, Dad can help you with alternative meds.