11/15/2005

Want a block of ice?

I had a "first" last night in the Walmart parking lot. Someone asked me if I wanted a block of ice. Being the innocent that I am, I thought she meant a literal block of ice. Upon reflection, after I had entered the store, I realized that ice must be some kind of drug. Sure enough, I looked it up on the internet and it is cocaine. I'm glad I said NO! : )

The other interesting happening at Walmart last night was a Scottish Bagpipe player. I thoroughly enjoyed his music. Didn't know that bagpipe music carried so well. He was playing for tips of course--don't ever see anything like that around here.

I think I will stay away from Walmart at night (I'll just keep a lookout for the bagpipe guy)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

And why exactly would anyone be offering you a block of ice? You don't exactly look the type.

Oh, the reason your first blog about the whole Mary-Martha deal is the reason I hate blogger. Usually you have to wait a day before your posts show up. So annoying.