5/16/2006


I Peter 5:6-7

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time. Casting all your care upon Him; for he cares for you.

It is good to know that God wants us to cast our cares on Him and He does care for us. So I cast my worries about Bethany on God right now. He created her and he knows how to fix her body so it works like it should. I cast her broken arm on Jesus and I cast her impending foot surgery on Him too.

I cast all of my children--their worries, uncertainties, fears, on Jesus. He cares for me and He cares for them too.

I cast GA tomorrow night on Jesus. He knows exactly what we need and how much time we need to get everything done. I cast Sunday morning on Him. I pray that He will lead me in exactly what to say and do to bless the missionaries and staff.

Thank you, God for your love and care for me and my every thought and concern.

1 comment:

Brie said...

Fellow Christian and Blogmate! Visit me at peace-365.blogspot.com
Brie