10/23/2010

I have studied and prayed and now I have completed my ballot. For background information and links, read my older post. My recommendations are as follows:

For all elected state and national offices, I voted straight  Republican.

Judges:
Tani G Cantil-Sakauye--NO
Ming Chin----NO
Carlos Moreno--NO
Judith McConnell--NO
Manuel Ramirez--YES
Carol Codrington--YES
David Sills--NO
William Bedsworth--YES
Eileen Moore--NO

State Superintendent
Larry Aceves

SB County Board of Ed.
James Tate

SB Community  College
Don Nydam, Donna Ferracone, James Ramos

SB Valley Water District
Pat Milligan

Propositions
19  NO
20  YES
21  NO
22  YES
23  YES
24  NO
25  NO
26  YES
27  NO

San Bernardino Measure C
Yes

For more information:  Check the rest of this blog and my notes on facebook

No comments: